Photo shoots in Northwest Arkansas with me are fun, glamorous, and all about you! They are an experience! I specialize in “natural light” portraiture and add “artificial lighting” to the mix so your portraits will standout from the rest! Together we will create images that will leave you feeling more confident than you ever have before and ready to conquer anything life throws at you! I am truly honored you are considering booking with me and my photography studio to capture your High School Senior, Boudoir, or Pet Portraits.
“The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.” -Audrey Hepburn
“Thank you so much for a wonderful experience! Kim was awesome to work with! She knows what she’s doing, knows the perfect poses to flater you, and she makes you feel very comfortable. SO even if you think you’re nervous, you won’t be when you are there. Also, perfect gift if your soldier is away. ;)”
–Jenna Leigh | Photographer
Where are you located?
- I am located in Bella Vista, Arkansas and serve all of Northwest Arkansas. I occasionally travel the Girard, KS/Pittsburg, KS areas. Travel announcements will be made via my VIP List and Facebook.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BOOK MY SHOOT?
- I suggest booking at least 3 weeks in advance. During the busy season (August to November), book at least 5 weeks in advance. I am currently booking for spring and summer of 2016 in Northwest Arkansas.
WHERE WILL WE SHOOT?
- I have a few favorite photo shoot locations. Where we shoot all depends on the “look and feel” you want your portraits to have. Are you going for a soft/airy/country look? Or maybe an edgy/urban look? Let me know exactly what you want and together we will choose the right location in Northwest Arkansas for your shoot!
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR! CAN YOU HELP ME?
- YES! Prior to your shoot, I suggest scheduling a pre-session consultation via email, phone, or in-person at my home studio. During your pre-session consultation we’ll go over wardrobe, tips for preparing your session, and you can see my shooting space! I suggestion bringing 7 to 10 looks for you photo shoot. Don’t forget your accessories and shoes! Before we start shooting we’ll narrow down what you have brought to your top 3-5 looks. It’s better to have too many looks to work with vs. not enough.
DO YOU OFFER HAIR & MAKEUP?
- Sadly, not yet! I’m new to the Bella Vista, AR area and am still building my team. Got any suggestions? I do HIGHLY suggest you get your hair and make-up professional done before your photoshoot. A professional make-up artist will know exactly how much make-up to apply for you to look camera ready. Even if you want to have a “natural look,” I still suggest make-up. It will help even out your skin tone, cover up any blemishes, and give you an overall polished look.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF IT’S RAINING OR BAD WEATHER ON THE DAY OF MY SHOOT?
- If it is raining, 95+ degrees, or 40 degrees or colder, we’ll reschedule for a better day. I set a few days aside each month for reschedules. Two hours before your scheduled time, we’ll make the call to shoot/not to shoot.
Will my pictures be on your website?
- The short answer is no. I understand your desire to keep your images private and will only share them publicly if I have a signed release from you. If you have any questions about this, please don’t hesitate to ask! I want to put all of your worries at ease.
Will you retouch my images?
- Yes! I do retouch every image that leaves my studio. I do this to remove anything that is “temporary” like acne, bruises, etc. I want you to look and feel your best! Here’s an example of one of my own personal head shots and what an image looks like straight out of camera all the way to the final product.
What is included in my session fee?
- Your session fee include your photo shoot, professional image retouching, a pre-session consultation, a premier ordering consultation, and an unforgettable afternoon of feeling like a supermodel!
I LOVE YOUR WORK AND I’M READY TO BOOK!
- That’s great to hear! I’m so excited and honored to have the opportunity to work with you. Shoot me a quick message and we’ll get the process started!!